Wednesday, May 2, 2007

now i feel special...

ok, i got a blog for today.
i feel like a t.v. housewife now.

doorbell rang and a hunky college kid offered to aerate my lawn for 20$. money is split between a bunch of them for college (yah right). and immediately in my head i thought of all those cheesy shows where the wife answers and then goes outside in her bathing suit and drinks pina coladas and watches. and then i laughed. poor kid thought i was laughing at him. so i ran upstairs, counted my quarters (not very posh i'm sure) and handed them to him in a double bound ziploc baggy, as i did not have a paper bag.

but he did a good job!

no, i didn't watch.

5 comments:

Nancy Murphree Davis said...

I love the part about the ziploc! Funny post.

sue said...

You're funny... I'm glad I'm your new friend.

Jennifer said...

well, they were the expensive ziploc bags! not just anyone gets them! but i had nothing else!

barb said...

did you at least have a pina colada?

Jennifer said...

no. saving that for housewarming. would you please go to the e-vite and mark you guys are coming? is your mom still here? she can come!maybe she can be your d.d.