Monday, May 14, 2007

cats

i normally like cats.
i've owned cats.
we owned a white calico that we got from my brother, and her name was 'Fish'. She was awesome. Except she crapped on the couch. So we let her go outside. She got hit by a car.
we owned a gray kitten we named Boscoe. We assumed he was from new jersey. he loved our black dog. they played all the time. then he crapped on the couch. so we let him go outside. he got hit by a car.
then we got a striped tabby from the vet. he lasted a day. he crapped on the couch. he went back.
then we got a pure black cat with long hair. named him 'cosmic creepers' like the cat from 'bedknobs and broomsticks'. he didn't crap on the couch. but he peed on the dog's bed all the time. we gave him away.

there's a gray fat tabby in our neighbourhood. doesn't belong to anyone. the neighbours two doors down feed him. he's vicious. he attacks my dog. my dog being a worry-wart doesn't like that too much. today he attacked her leg and she limped for awhile. he craps in my yard. in my garden. in my vegetable garden.
i wish a car would hit him.

will be borrowing a trap to catch him.

i don't like cats anymore.

3 comments:

Melinda said...

We had a kitten that we named Cosmic Creepers. I had to surrender him to the RSPCA as we couldn't keep him. I cried for four days afterwards, but when I went to see if I could get him back he'd already found a home. My DH was happy.....

sue said...

though this has been a hard road for you... it makes a great story *grin*

futsaldreamer said...

Yikes !! That is quite the experience with cats...it does make a great story. And, on a purely selfish note - I love the cat you gave away :D. She's a doll, and beautiful. There are no dogs around though ;).
I hope you catch the crazy cat, and I hope that one day in the future, a really cute cat changes your opinion.