Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Business cards

I am officially a grown-up.
Yes I know 34 is a little too late to decide to be a grown-up and I'm still not sure I am one, as I tell the gaffer repeatedly "I am a beautiful princess, not a grown-up", but:
I. Have. Business Cards.
Oh yes.
And they look fabulous.

They say my name, then underneath it says: writer, artist, garden goddess.
and then a link to my blog.

Which means I need to write witty, important things on my blog now as I am searching agents and publishers and a need to be taken somewhat seriously. Perhaps I should start a silly blog? Or maybe I'll just be me, and continue with the silliness and then whoever reads my blog will know that I am the real deal and I am not TRYING to be funny, but actually I AM funny.
At least I think I am.

No comments: