Wednesday, February 4, 2009

It's about time....

why did I wait so long?
Maybe I didn't think it would really work?
But after so many years of pain and ick, I'm ready to do it.

Going to the naturopath.

I don't know if I believe it. I know I get uncomfortable around all those aromatherapy, coloured stones, reiki crap...but this is different. I'm going to be tested for a ton of food and environmental products, and figure out which ones are causing so much grief to my poor belly.

I can't wait.
I don't care if I have to give up chocolate.
I don't care if I have to give up caffeine.
I don't care if I have to give up, dare I say it out loud? Venti, soy, no water, no foam tazo chais....forever

if I never have to feel pain again.

1 comment:

Melinda said...

We see a Naturopath here and he's not weird at all! He's a Christian, and uses Bio-resonance for diagnosis and treatment. Absolutely fantistic! I'm going to see him about our problems soon.

Good luck and let us know how you go! You may find that in addition to fixing your belly he fixes other issues too. Here's hoping and praying!