Thursday, February 22, 2007

Yes, I'm supposed to be packing

but of course, i need to cheer myself up with a little procrastination.
things I love:

laughing so hard i cry, or pee my pants
a good loud fart in public (not at church though- and not my own fart)
the smell of the gaffer's hair
gaffer's giggles
the smell of my rockstar husband after a day of cutting trees
my rockstar husband's hands. they are so strong
thick snowflakes falling softly on me
the smell of fresh dirt
cleaning my garden beds
sweeping snow off my step with my magic broom
a good book and chocolate
chocolate
a yummy martini. dry, extra dirty, four olives, no ice but freezing cold, gin.
yummy wine
food in general
a moment of tenderness with God
music that moves me
painting an awesome picture
running as fast as i can (i can't go far, but still)
a phone call from someone just to tell you that they are thinking about you
cards in the mail
flowers
falling asleep on the wharf at the cottage with the water lapping and the sun making me groggy
lying on a raft in the water and wearing goggles to find treasures in the water
walking on any beach
the ocean
the sun
the big moon
getting caught in a crazy rain shower in the middle of summer
buses that sing
when my friend b sings
when bella smiles at me
when i can share my dreams
when dreams come true
when prayers are answered.

1 comment:

barb said...

I love that list! It's so you!

Yes, you are supposed to be packing, otherwise whatever will we move on Saturday? We'll just sit there, looking around and wondering what to do. Though that has its own charms, I guess. So either way we're good. But it does make for a rather difficult moving experience.

If you need a break tomorrow come over after lunch and we'll be skating on the creek.

I've never had a martini, dry or dirty or any other kind. Must try one sometime, you make it sound good.

You would have laughed in my car today, driving along and suddenly from the back seat I hear "oooh! Russer in da FENCE!" hahahaha