Saturday, February 17, 2007

Kissing Mr. Darcy

Oh yes, I do mean, THE Mr. Darcy.
Dreamt it was many many many years ago and I was the captivating, yet shy/bold Elizabeth Bennett but in a twist, Mr. Darcy was loved by my sister. So how could I possibly have feelings for him? As I came into the hallway of his beautifully decorated home, I began dusting (?) his pictures in the front hall. He came into the hall and I teased him about the dust, saying it would never do for my sister to live in all of this dust. He laughed and then hugged me. I have to say that Mr. Darcy was QUITE taller than I was (a feat if any, as I'm 5'6 1/2) and I hugged his waist and felt his chin on top of my head. ( I don't quite know in actuality what that feels like) And as I looked at one of the pictures in the hall, it was a picture of me wearing a boot upside down, on top of my head. (?) Then I looked up at him and he looked down at me, and then KISSED me! It lasted a second, and then it was over. And I was completely mortified because of my sister being in love with him, but I was so happy because Mr. Darcy chose me!
And then I woke up.


For the record, my husband kisses waaaaaaaaaaaay better than Mr. Darcy ever could. Just so you know...

No comments: