Wednesday, April 11, 2007

eggs, ketchup, b.p. toast, salsa and chips...

well, it's what i had for lunch...
today deserved another posting...
gaffer's hair looks...ok. a little weird. she gave him goofy hair around the ears. will be cutting it myself from now on. had a lovely walk back though. however, gaffer was supposed to do some walking for some exercise, but decided that wearing mittens was not worth it and had a fit on the sidewalk. he climbed back into the stroller. huh. fashion diva?
came back home and brought out ALL the sidewalk chalk and let him go. i have pink, blue, green and yellow on my driveway, sidewalk, garden rocks and crab apple tree out front, and the yard bag. oh yes, and the walls of the house. looks nice. raked the gardens, looking for some sort of promise, some sort of idea.

oh my. (i whisper with my hand at my heart in a frail way of awe- why did that sound like a harlequin novel line?)

sedum semperverens, creeping phlox (pink i'm guessing), iris bulbs the size of my fist, daffodils, a blue moon hybrid tea rose, more crocuses, and oh my...pulsatilla. many many pulsatilla. i think i'm in love...

No comments: