Thursday, March 15, 2007

On the subject of vomit

Yah, I know, catchy title. Especially after the last one.

This morning at 5am the gaffer was screaming. So we went in. Puke. Everywhere. Poor guy. What a stink. So we cleaned him up and put him back to bed.

6:30am. Gaffer screaming. I go in as rockstar husband has already left for firefighter work. Puke. Puke on sheets. Puke on toys. Puke on me. No biggie. Clean him up. Bring him downstairs.

Now later on, I notice I still have vomit in my hair and on my shirt. Why doesn't this gross me out?
I think it's because we are immune to our own children's...stuff. Anyone else's and it's gross.
Hm...probably designed that way.

2 comments:

barb said...

I knew I had reached true mommy status when my oldest threw up and I, not even really thinking, put my hands in front of her to catch it. Ew.

Hope the dear wee gaffer is feeling better soon.

Jennifer said...

you rock!!!!