Tuesday, February 5, 2008

warning: crabby crab on the loose

sigh.
crabby crab crab.

on saturday i slipped on some ice and landed with the edge of the porch in my back and my forearms. it hurt. the next day i couldn't move much because i was in pain. my neck muscles, my sternum (whiplash), my hips, my shoulders, my head.
i'm pleased to say rockstar hubby stayed home with me to mind gaffer and explain the rules of the superbowl. it was nice.
i was sore and slow moving yesterday and after a trip to the chiro, i discovered an awful headache. so awful i yelled at gaffer to be quiet while he was in bed. last night was better.
but then i read a teen story about a girl whose mom is an alcoholic. sad. thankfully it ended well, but i couldn't sleep all night.
today? i was supposed to work onmy book. but i'm not funny today. at all. i've got a case of pms and it's ugly. i begged rockstar hubby to pick up tortilla chips, guacamole and salsa for tonight's pig out. it has to be better than chips right?
and i can't work out! i'm too slow! too tired (what's with the exhaustion?) and too crabby.
but i'm taking three lovely girls to the hershey factory so B can edit my unfunny book today. i'll try not to devour the shop.
tonight? nothing but quiet. maybe i'll just eat and flip my three channels.

crabby crab crab.

where's my humour gone?

No comments: