Tuesday, January 15, 2008

people you meet.

there was this guy in here last week who sat across from me (I’m sitting at the fireplace in the comfy chairs) and he was totally checking me out and I purposefully ignored him but stole glances to laugh. He got himself a latte. And he was mr. smooth with his expensive shoes and mexx jacket. He sat down and took a drink. And then there was a large wad of foam on the side of his mouth. And he never noticed. So I stifled my laughing and let it linger. So I’m still not looking at him, and he decides to do the ‘show-off’ thing where he decides to stretch super far in his chair, with his arms straight up, bent over backwards so he can exposed his stomach. (how cheesy) but as he does his hands knock the metal grate covering the fireplace and knocks it over. I still don’t look. so then he decides to lean forward and strike a pose. You know how someone will lean over on their knees, rest an elbow on a knee and hold their cool drink to their forehead? Well, idiot boy forgot he was holding a latte. A hot one. So after a moment he pulls it away and there is a red mark on his forehead. Thankfully my phone rang and I walked away. When I got back he was gone. Oh that was funny.

No comments: