Saturday, March 21, 2009

another blog on nightmares

i normally like my dreams. they are vivid and real and wonderful, if not strange.

last night, they were not wonderful, but instead vivid and real and very strange. i had two nightmares. and they were awful.

in the first, which woke me at 5:17am, i was being raped. in my own bed. i was fumbling desperately for the vicks vaporub to smear it into his eyes. and when it did nothing, i woke up.

in the second, i was in africa with my church. the ladies were all sitting at the front because we were supposed to sing. but i had taken a benadryll because i was very stuffy. so i snuck out to get some water because my throat was so dry. i ended up in a market. i finally found some bottled water and i looked at the time, which was noon, and i had to hurry back. as i was running back, i was being chased. three african men (not really african, they were just living there) began chasing me because they wanted me for something. i was running so fast i began to fly. i normally love my flying dreams because they give me great joy and peace as i fly. but this time i was flying to get away. and they kept jumping up to catch me. they just had to grab my ankle and then i was captured. they caught my ankle. i woke up at 7am.

these can stop now.

No comments: