Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Happy New Year

It's been awhile, blah blah, sorry I haven't blogged, etc...

Now that that's done with:

December has been a bit crazy. Starting with the book. The book of mine which will be published next Christmas. A little exciting. I've already done the first edits and am waiting a little impatiently for the next set. I was promised it would be done before Christmas, but I kinda knew that wouldn't happen. And that's ok. Because I really have no idea what to do after that.
I got to see the illustrator, who is incredibly talented and I'm still waiting to see the cover of the book.
Hm..a lot of waiting.

Christmas was lovely, but quiet. Rockstar Hubby managed to work the nights leading up to Christmas, had the eve off, but then back at work the next two nights. Which meant I stared at the tv a lot. Sad, but true.

I did buy a new notebook, which I haven't really played with because it doesn't have any new things to do on it, with the exception of it being smaller.
I did book our tickets to Paris in May. And booked the apartment. Oh my, oh my. And I bought tickets to Atlanta for a rebuild of homes with Disaster Relief. Hm...so much going on.
Ah fudge. Gotta cook the spaghetti

No comments: