Wednesday, September 5, 2007

i did it!

ok, i did it and i'm very happy.
it was so hard. saturday was awful. i wrote 8 pages. sunday was better. monday was brilliant. i wrote 68 pages. and it's actually pretty good. i'm rather pleased with myself. however, i don't want to win. because winning means you get published and as much as i would loooooove to be published, this is 'the' book, and it needs a lot more work and i have yet to include how God worked in my life to heal me. this book so far is way too secular for my liking. so perhaps i'll get second and win the 1000$ prize? or maybe it's all a scam? who knows. who cares. i've got rights over it, so it's ok.
i'm debating posting the chapters on my blog. perhaps i'll see if anyone wants to read it yet?

trying to get back to normality. am learning how to organize my home. i didn't know it was so hard, yet so easy. i need to live in a state of 'that thing is exactly where it should be', instead of, 'it's over here, under the thing with that other thing unless i took it with me to the bathroom'.

learning learning learning
am loving my new bike.
now i need to paint.

oh wait, i must post my paintings!!

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Congratulations! :-)

futsaldreamer said...

Congrats !

I want to read it.

PS: Am still catching up blogs, so I don't know if there's any more about your book.