Tuesday, September 11, 2007

and so on...

what can i say? my life is boring.
i've been spending nights with rockstar hubby watching taped versions of the finale of 'so you think you can dance' (neil didn't win???) and learning to organize my house. why oh why is it so hard? i finally got the bedroom clean. i *think* it's organized? i'm not sure yet. maybe a few more drawers....

been trying to get more paintings done for the art show in 4 weeks.

just got a package in the mail to promote the marriage conference coming up at the end of november.

am looking longingly at my two stories that i wrote so i can edit and add. but i'm witholding. am waiting one month to get new ideas.

have planned a landscape plan for a friend and am agonizing over what to charge...

and so on...

4 comments:

sue said...

Boring?? You think that is a boring life? How about this... I'm painting pictures to sell in an art show. I'm writing a book. I'm organizing my house. I'm landscaping a friend's yard. I'm promoting a marriage conference. And in the midst of all that I find time to sit down with my rockstar hubby and watch tv with him.
Honey, that ain't boring!

Jennifer said...

i meant boring to read about...

sue said...

ah... well I don't think that is boring either...

Jennifer said...

you're very sweet.