Saturday, October 13, 2007

WHOOOP!

oh yes, i am excited and crazy and thinking and insane and deleriously pleased.

rockstar hubby has struck again.

my lovely man, along with the season's grey's anatomy cd to watch in hot tubbie with laptop (on counter, not in tub) provided a lovely polka dotted bag with tissue paper as well.
i opened it.

isn't this killing you?

it was a book.
yes, another book.

"Literary Agents 2007"

oh yes.
a book chok full of agents, what they are looking for, how to contact them, what they can do for me etc...
oh yes.
and so as i gleefully read the beginning of the book on 'how to use this book' there were many opinions from president of companies, agents etc and i found two of them, read TWO OF THEM that were from a Christian based publishing company, AND it looks like they would be the ones to send my book to.
SNAP!!!

oh yes. i am being encouraged. and i feel awesome.
now if only i could get my *ahem* friends who offered to read and polish my manuscript, to get on it!
perhaps lattes all around?

3 comments:

futsaldreamer said...

I would love to read it. Seriously, I'd consider it an honor.

Melinda said...

What a man!!!!!

barb said...

I'm on it, really.


*cough* slavedriver *cough*

Though now you mention lattes...