Saturday, August 11, 2007

why i love my husband

this is why i love my rock-star hubby:

1-he makes me laugh. all the time. very hard. hard enough to get hiccups. hard enough to pee my pants. hard enough to punch him because my stomach hurts so much.
2-he knows how to make me laugh.
3-he knows what makes me happy.
4-he fusses over me. i like that. most of the time. otherwise i tell him to go away.
5-he puts up with me.
6-he doesn't yell at me in public. actually he never yells at me. ever.
7-he doesn't speak condescendingly to me. ever. especially not in front of other people.
8-he doesn't criticize me. ever.
9-he doesn't drink beer in the afternoons and then get the stupid slur-on.
10-he's not lazy
11-he doesn't get drunk. he rarely drinks. and if he does, it's wine with me.
12-he takes care of his body.
13-he takes care of my body.
14-he doesn't make fun of me or my dreams.
15-ah crap, i could go on forever....

No comments: