Thursday, August 9, 2007

farmhouses, cleaning, packing and garage sales.




thinking about the new 'gothic farmhouse' look. however, not having a farmhouse, am not quite sure what to think. love the black accents. which i have begun to try. would i be happy with it? i figure if i keep it kitchzy (sp?)it'll be ok.

am trying to clean the house. it's not working. probably because i have a sewing machine on my table, stuff to sew on the chairs, boxes i'm going through for the garage sale in three weeks, the gaffer's toys everywhere (why put them away when they'll be out again in less than 12 hours?), laundry to fold, meals to plan for the week away at the cottage...watering my lovely tomatoes...
will clean until 8. then will plan next paintings. maybe.

1 comment:

barb said...

WOW, I love the entryway! It is so well done. The black is not what I pictured when you said 'gothic' - not sure what I pictured, but that is amazing.