Monday, June 25, 2007

just monday

well, my heart was definitely in my throat as rockstar hubby and gaffer saddled up on my purple supercycle (black basket with pink flowers removed), and biked off to uncle p's where they went for a canoe ride. i didn't know how to take it, but i trusted my husband. i trusted my husband. i trusted my husband with the life of my little man. oh that was so hard. they had a blast apparently. so i guess they can go again. maybe.
spent my morning banging off two more sections of the book. went rather well i think. need's work but that's what tomorrow is for!
spent the afternoon finishing all the weeding and mulching (ah i'm done!) so now all i have to do is the occasional pop up removal of weed and tending the veggies. oh lovely lovely veggies. i deflowered a cilantro and then spent the rest of the day sniffing my fingers. i think i'm worse than a nic-addict.
spent later afternoon with gaffer buying a few groceries and making infamous chili for tomorrow's supper. proceeded to make pie for hubby and firefighter friends, when stove caught on fire. oops. calmly turned off stove and turned on fan. it went out. good girl. will not be opening stove until hubby cleans. he won't be home until wednesday. that's fine. chili crockpot is lovely.
have huge painting plans for tomorrow afternoon. will post poppy masterpiece once have finished and have digitally pictured it.

No comments: