Sunday, June 24, 2007

ingredients for a good date

two decent babysitters
one grande decaf soy orange mocha latte
one walk in the glebe to look at rich houses
one reservation at infusion in the glebe
one order of chicken satay in peanut sesame sauce
one order of mixed wild mushrooms and gruyere melted in a filo pastry with sweet balsamic vinegar
one order of dry gin martini, extra dirty, 5 olives, chilled no ice
one order of mixed mushroom linguini pasta with baked chicken cooked in a white wine cream sauce.


i was his.

2 comments:

barb said...

Infusion ... I smiled when I read that. Every time I drive by there I remember having lunch there with Josh when he and I spent a day in the Glebe.

Melinda said...

Oh yum!!!!!!!!!! Skip the olives and the latte/cappuchino and I'd be in heaven too.....