Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I want a prettier blog...

I keep seeing these beautiful blogs with beautiful pictures uploaded on them and then people have wonderful things to say on them.

I do not have the brains to do that.
Nor do I have the followers to bother.

Am tempted to copy everything I've written onto a word file and print it off and then stop blogging, with the exception of thedaringkitchen because their stuff is so good. Or maybe I should just stop cramming myself full of things to do.

Or maybe I'll just not do anything of the sort...

2 comments:

Melinda said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you've just reminded me that I haven't posted my Daring Kitchen challenge - first month and I'm late!

Sarah said...

Hi Jennifer, it's funny that I got to your blog today from the Daring Cooks blogroll. I have met a lot of nice people that way. Your entries last year were really good and I can see that you were enjoying blogging.

I hope all is well with you. Blessings, Sarah.