Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Freaking out

My brain...is too full.

I have to have my revisions done by the end of July. Sadly, I am having moments of detesting my book. Of not loving it. So I am going to make myself reread it until I love it again. Which I will. Because I want that offer. Badly.

Rockstar hubby did a tree job for a well-known meteorologist guy and talked about my book. He said that when and if (you mean 'when') it comes out, he'd be happy to set up a spot on the news to promote the 'local' author.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! platform!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last night the m.i.l called to talk about our future arrangements of living together. Not all in one house, but in two different houses on the same property, possibly joined together by a garage (were we to build to spec). We've always agreed that we would take care of them when the time came. We figured we had awhile. But m.i.l wants to move sooner than that.

Huh.

And last night on the mls, we just happened to find three very cute homes on the waterfront.

Huh.

That we could probably afford.

Huh.

But I love my house. But it's the waterfront. But I like the area we live in. It's only 10 minutes from here. But I won't have as much privacy. That's why you set up schedules and build fences. But...but it's your job to take care of them...

my brain hurts.

Huh.

No comments: